Manage and monitor your team’s PGP keys
Keymanager helps dev teams set up and keep on top of their PGP keys.
Keep on top of team PGP keys
- Ensure your team’s keys comply with your cipher and expiry policies
- Keep keys valid with expiry reminder alerts
- Get alerted for any new keys claiming to be
Manage Github signed commits
- Validate that keys are configured correctly for Github signed commits
- Monitor Github branches, ensuring they’re always signed and valid
- Cross-check public keys against Github, Keybase and public keyservers
Get early access
Keymanager is still in development. Want early access?
Questions? I’m available at firstname.lastname@example.org